viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

My favourite technological partner.

My favourite device is my mobile phone, it is black, medium size, and it is from Motorola (I like that brand so much). I got it about 6 months ago, because in the holidays somebody stole my old cellphone in Santiago. I was so angry because it was my boyfriend's mobile before!!! (and it was Motorola too, but it doesn't matter, of course...) and obviously, because when somebody steals something from you it isn't very funny, especially when it is something that is important for you. I think I'm lucky (I was far away from my family) because my boyfriend's mother lent me her credit card to buy a new cellphone with more facilities, so I can actually pay my new cellphone "calmly".

I like my cellphone because it has the perfect size for me. I like the camera, the design, it is fast and it is waterproof!! I love that because I was scared that my new phone would die because of an accident (like falling into the WC) or something like that... but there's no more fear.

With my cellphone I can listen to music, I can watch TV, I can searching on the Internet, I can use social networks,  I can make some works and many other things, but the thing I like the most is taking photos and watching videos on Youtube. I like photographs and my cellphone is always with me in this activity.

I think a new version of this mobile phone it wouldn't be bad. Something I would like to change is the RAM, because it has one too much little, and sometimes it takes the phone slower.

1 comentario: