viernes, 29 de abril de 2016

One of my favourite movies: Edward Scissorhands

Hello! I'm very happy, because this post makes me remember the most beautiful movie of Johnny Depp for me.
This movie tell us the story of Edward, an "experiment" boy created by an old inventor, who die before finish Edward's hands, that has been made with scissor. The boy would be abandoned in the inventor's house, a terrorific and mysterious place.
One day Peg, a typical woman of a medium class family who works selling cosmetics, goes to the house and find Edward accidentally. When she looks him, she's got scared, but then she decides to leave him to her family's house.
The story relates Edward´s life in the house, his adaptation to the people and how he fall in love with Kim, Peg's daughter.

The most beautiful scene: Ice Dance

I watched this movie for the first time when I was a child, I was 7 or 8 years old. My parents often watched it and one day I wanted to watch it too, of course, I was a very curious girl.
When I watched it for the first time I got scared, because of the music, because of Edward's house, because of his hands... But when I watched it again, my perspective changes.

I think it's a beautiful and romantic movie, that makes you reflexion about the prejudices, the unconditional love, the trust. And at the same time, it has so much funny scenes, so for me, it's one of the most complete movies that I have watched until now.


2 comentarios:

  1. Johnny Depp is so weird... I like him!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this movie! Tim Burton is a good filmdirector. I saw The Big Fish, directed by Tim Burton too.

    ResponderEliminar