viernes, 8 de abril de 2016

Who am I?

Hi!! My name is María José Guajardo, I was born in 1998 so I'm 18 years old. I'm from Requínoa, near from Rancagua, in the sixth region of Chile, where I live with my mother, my brother, and my grandparents. I'm in my first year of Psychology and I will told you some things about me.

I'm very sociable, happy and sensitive. I love animals and music so much!! I like play the guitar, the violin and I love sing, specially when I'm alone in my house. Actually I'm living in Santiago, in the city of Ñuñoa, and recently I adopted a puppy (his name is Dobby, like Harry Potter's). The next month, I will adopt a new puppy (a girl), the future girlfriend of my dog. In my house in Requínoa, we have a cat, his name is Manchas.

I mentioned that I love music, and it's true. My family is full of musicians, and I learned to play the guitar when I was 6 years old. When I was 8 years old I learn to play the violin, and 2 years later I started to play in the council orchestra of Rancagua, since 2015. With them, in 2012, I visited the city of Valencia, Spain. I wish I never have to leave music, because it gives me peace and happiness.

These was the most important things of myself, I hope you have enjoyed it. :)




2 comentarios: