viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

Why I chose my degree?

Hello, it's me again. This time, I want to tell you why I choose Psychology.

In the beginning, I was confused about this decision, because I had a lot of interests in different themes, but nothing was "a passion" for me, and I ever wanted to choose something that I loved, that completes me.

First, I want to study English Pedagogy, because I like the languages too much, but I discovered that I can't teach, I don't have patience hahaha. I think in study Tourism too, but it never convinced me. After that, I want to study Medicine, and then Pediatric, because I like help people and I love the kids, I wanted to help them. But in my last year of school I released that I don't like that science, I don't like the laboratories, the experiments... That tipe of sciences (actually I learned that their name is "Natural Science"). I thought that my way was in other place, more humanist and social. I was there, with that thinks, when I think in study something in relation with the health and help people, but more humanist, and the Psychology came to my mind!!!

The Psychology is something that I like so much, because I can help people to resolve their problems, without medicine, medicament... I think I will help that people with words, with feelings, with my "human sense". Often, the people said me that I had to study psychiatric, in that case, because I would get so much money, but I didn't care, because, as I mentioned, I wouldn't like to use medicament to help people. The power of mind is strong, and that is a resource that every human in earth have.  




3 comentarios:

  1. I like Psychology. I studied Psychoanalysis in a course, very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great that you trust in the "human sense", I wish you luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good!
    I think that the analytic cure is a personal travel in own emotion and dream, but the other persons are very important for personal change.

    ResponderEliminar